Terms and Conditions
We are a non profit platform for fund raising for Medical aid for the sick. Our site can be used by Registered Users who have to agree to the following terms and conditionsEligibility to use the site
- The Registered User shall submit information which are complete, accurate, true and updated from time to time.
- The content uploaded or information posted on the site shall not violate any Indian law or regulation.
- Our site will provide a platform for Registered Users to post appeals for persons who are sick and ailing and are in need of financial aid.
- The Registered User will have to provide the complete details as required by the site and ensure that they have the consent of the patient or Guardian of the patient in placing this appeal. In case the Registered User is a patient the same will be disclosed in the post.
- The Registered User shall obtain all copyrights/consent of the patient/hospital in respect of photographs of the patient and medical information that are provided by the Doctors.
- Anyone is free to cross check and verify the details of the posting made by any Registered User, as also the personal details provided by the Registered User.
- This site does not provide any guarantee as to the truth or accuracy of the information posted by the Registered user on the site.
- The comments provided by Visitors/Registered Users does not reflect the views of the site.
- This site being a non profit site does not have the resource to counter check or cross check any of the information and content posted by the Registered User on the platform and the verification will have to be done by the other Registered Users.
- Any Registered User who wishes to donate any funds in response to any posting shall mention the same on the site and remit the funds by the patient through legally approved channels directly to the patient and or the hospital and obtain receipts from the patients/hospital directly.
- This site will not be responsible for tracking payments made by the donor to the patient/hospital or about the correctness of the payments/donations said to be made by the Registered user. It is for the other registered user to cross check or verify the same.
- This site does not guarantee the medical information provided by the Registered User and it is for the other Registered User to cross check or verify the same.
This site is a platform for charitable fund raising for patients and reserves the right to issue press releases or any other form of publication, electronic or otherwise to give details of the appeals made and responded to by the registered user. This is with a view to publicize the charitable cause advocated by this site.Trade mark
All Trade marks/service names or brand names or Logos used on the site belong to ChainTherapy.com and its owner and the registered user is not entitled to use the same in any manner without express consent or permission of the owners of the site.Features and Sites
When using the Site, Registered User will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific media, services, and features, which may be posted from time to time ("the Guidelines"). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by references into the user agreement.Modifications to the User Agreement
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this User Agreement at any time. Please check this User Agreement and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Registered User continued use of the Site after the posting of changes constitutes them binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these terms, such amended terms shall automatically be effective after they are initially posted on the Site.In connection with User Submissions, Registered User further agree that Registered User will NOT:
- submit material that is not authorized by the copyright owner, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless Registered User are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post and sell the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage this site or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially/ethnically or religiously offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, advertisements, promotional materials, pyramid schemes or solicitations of business;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- Impersonate another person or entity.
Registered User understand that when using the Site he/she will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that this site is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. Registered User further understand and acknowledge that he/she may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and Registered User agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies Registered User have or may have against this site with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold this site, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to Registered Userís use of the Site.Prohibited Uses
As a condition of use of the Site, Registered User will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Access to the site Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
- Use of any of the site Materials other than for approved charitable use is strictly prohibited.
- Registered User may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
- Registered User may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- Registered User may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- Registered User may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. Registered User may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
- Registered User agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
- Registered User may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that this site finds objectionable in its sole discretion.
- Registered User may not use any logos, graphics, or trademarks of this site or those related to the Site as part of the link without our express written consent.
- Registered User may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
Registered User own all trademarked materials provided by Registered User in connection with use of this site Service. By using the Site, Registered User grant to this site a nonexclusive, royalty-free transferable, fully paid-up worldwide license to use copy, display, transmit, publish and distribute Registered Userís trade marked materials for the sole purpose of providing the services described in this User Agreement. Registered User also grant this site the right to include his/her name and logo in press releases as well as other announcements on the Site. This site obtains no other right, title or interest in Registered Userís trademarked materials except as set forth herein.Our Proprietary Material
This site and its licensors shall retain all intellectual property rights in the software, data, design, tools and any other material or content developed or provided by this site pursuant to this User Agreement including but not limited to provide by the site Service, and all data, pictures, videos, text, sound, graphics, logos, marks, symbols, digital materials and any and all other content provided by us.Copyright
Registered User may use the Site and its content and materials only for the purposes stated in this User Agreement. Registered User may copy such content for his/her own personal, non-commercial use only, provided Registered User do not alter it or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice. No other use of the Site's content including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, sound, images, photographs, video, or software is permissible without the express written consent of this site and where applicable, the copyright holder.Content On Website
As a user, Registered User understand and agree that the site may terminate any fundraising event, user membership or access to use the site at any time and for any reason. By posting any information or other content on the Site, Registered User have authorized us to publish such materials in any manner desired without any obligation to compensate Registered User or anyone else.
Registered User further understand and agree that we may monitor and delete any content that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe violates the terms of the this User Agreement or which may be illegal or offensive, or which poses a threat to the rights or safety of the users.Violation And Termination
We retain the right to terminate the access of any Registered User to the site if the said user has posted any false information or if the user is in violation of any Indian Law or regulation or of this agreement. The termination can be made without prior nature or warning at the sole discretion of the site/its owners.User Communications
Under this User Agreement, Registered User consent to receive communications from the Site electronically. We will communicate with Registered User by email or by posting notices on the Site. Registered User agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to Registered User electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.